Just started , questions for loyal users?????

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Danielle, I just started this a week ago, and I am super excited. Wondering what everyone's goals are set at. How much do you have marked as wanting to lose per week? How much calories do you get a day? Is there anybody else in here that is also breastfeeding? Looking for friends and support!

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    helloo and welcome to MFP!!!

my goal is to lose around 7-8 KG by 31st DEC but of course continue after that..
    my calorie intake is set to 1200 calories a day... i want to lose 2 pounds a week!!!!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 271lbs and set it to sedentary lifestyle, 2lb a week loss and auto calc cals. I started with just over 1500 cals a day but have auto re calculated as I lost weight so I now have 1380 cals a day. If I exercise I do go over that and eat back some or all of my exercise cals. I have lost 30lbs since Aug doing this so it seems to be working for me.
  • BarbieCurtis
    Options
    I am also breastfeeding. I have my settings set to 1400 calories and 2 lbs/week. MFP dropped it to 1200, but I changed it to 1400 because to me 1200 calories is not doable for me.

I had no idea how much I was eating until I started logging. Make sure to keep your goals atainable! And don't be mad when you don't loose weight. It takes time. I weight in every weekend. And only once a week. I found that if I weighed myself more often I was mad about not loosing.

Good luck mama!
  • Cindy5154
    Options
    I have been on another weight loss plan and now at a stand still. I had lost 105 lbs on the old program and just started this just this past Wednesday. I am looking forward to the new changes that I will see. this has me at 1330 calories and loosing 2 pounds a week.
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    don't eat too few calories.....check out my profile and feel free to add me.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You can see from my ticker where I started, where I am now and what my goal is. I started on May 18th of this year. I originally had my goals set to 1.5 pounds a week but now have it set to one pound a week, which I am very happy with. I have my daily calories set to 1250 a day. Having the tools and the friends here on MFP have kept me going and I expect to reach my final goal next May. A year may seem a long time but in the grand scheme of things....and compared to all the years I was fat....its nothing. Good luck with your program!