Ranch, Parmesan, and Lime Salmon

Options
I use the frozen salmon from the grocery store that comes in individual 4 oz servings. Thaw in the fridge, it normally takes about 8 hours to thaw.

Place a peice of foil in a square baking dish and spray with a bit of non stick cooking spray. Make sure there is enough foil to come back over the fish and seal it. Spritz the fish with some lime juice and then sprinkle on some Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Dressing Mix and sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese. Take the extra foil and seal up the fish.

Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.

I've never ate much fish growing up, but this is So GOOD! No clean up, just throw away the foil. One of my new favorite dishes.

I'm going to experiment with the broiler tonight and see if I can't crisp it up a bit.

Replies

• siomi
    siomi Posts: 2
    Options
    Brilliant! I tried this recipe and it was delicious.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bump! Definitely trying this for my next Sunday dinner!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm making for dinner tonight!
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    bump! I wonder how it would taste on other fish, I don't have salmon (but I want to get some) however, I do have tilapia and am looking for new ways to eat it
  • dtrout68
    Options
    Oh good! Gonna try it. I've been looking for a "good" salmon recipe. Thanks for sharing.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Bump - great idea!
  • franic1017
    franic1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful...I'm gonna try it on Tilapia as well and see how it tastes. I already love Parmesian on Tilapia so I'm sure it will be fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
  • sunnygal_111
    sunnygal_111 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This is one of the weirdest combos I think I've ever heard of, but I love lime salmon and parmesan anything, so I'm willing to give it a try! Thanks for the recipe :happy:
  • CatCopeland305
    CatCopeland305 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • Sku11Leader
    Options
    I'm glad yall enjoyed this one.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    bump! I wonder how it would taste on other fish, I don't have salmon (but I want to get some) however, I do have tilapia and am looking for new ways to eat it

I tried it with Tilapia and it was great too.
    DSCN1107.jpg?t=1350155674
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the recipe Sku! And thanks for posting a photo of the tilapia version Bri. I'll try this sometime soon!
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    bump
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm going to try this.
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Wish I would have seen this earlier. I just had salmon with lime and garlic.

I'll be trying this tomorrow. I have to go buy more salmon.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm making a manu for next week and yeah.... this MUST be made. Yum
  • apedinger
    Options
    Tried this tonight and it was delicious....One of the best meals I have had in a long time.

I also sautéed some asparagus, mushrooms and zucchini with a little garlic and EVOO and split up the cheese and sprinkled some on the veggies.

The whole meal clocked in at around 475 calories.

Ill do this again for sure!

limesalmon.jpg
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing :drinker: