j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Say this one the view

http://www.ffactordiet.com/

what do you guys think??

Replies

• mhesterruns
    Options
    Well if you only eat 900 -1300 calories a day you will lose weight! I hadn't heard of this so I went to the website. To me it is just another thing. If I did it, I am sure I would lose weight but then again I might not. After losing 60 pounds on WW, I have found the only thing that makes me lose weight is sweat and tears- sweat from working out ALOT and tears from kissing goodbye to bad junk food. It can say you are adding the right foods to your diet but really it is just a low calorie menu. What happens when I stop eating their menus? I want ot be fit always not just when I am following a book or counting points. So if I come across a cheap copy of the book, I might read it but I won't be eating its menus.

The best weight loss book I have read is Lose it For Life. It gets into the dirt of why I eat and eat and have gotten to be overwieght and gives ways to modfiy my lifestyle not just what I eat to help me overcome my battle with weight. For instances, I really wanted candy bars last wek while going through my father in laws passing and funeral. From reading the book, I know that I am an emotional eater and was able to not eat candy during the stressful time.

But maybe the F Factor is what others need...
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    The calories on the menu's look like they are doing that zig zagging diet...switching how many calories you eat daily so your body keeps changing.....
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Whoa those are some low calorie menus, there's like 1 day a week where you get to 1378 cals but to make up for it you've got 2 days at 900 cals, and the rest range between 1000-1200. I'm sure you'll lose weight with it considering that the average overweight person probably has a BMR of around 1400/day, and probably burns through at least 1600/day in their day to day activities.

The reason so many of us are not in shape is because we are accustomed to eating 2500+ cal/day diets. I honestly don't see how someone could switch from their regular 2000+ cal diet to the ffactor w/o feeling starved and ultimately giving up on it.