One thing you like about yourself ! Day 34!!!!

Options
Hey Guys!!!! It's day 34!! What do you like about yourself/life today!!! Here's a recap of what I am doing!!! In case some of you are new and missed the first day!

Recap: I vowed to post one thing I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

:devil: HERE WE GO!!! :devil:

I like that today I'm having a high cal day but Ive done a lot of walking.

Replies

• DarkLuca
    DarkLuca Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs today wooohoooo!
  • Aronsmommy02
    Aronsmommy02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    THAT I HAVE A FORGIVING HEART
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I come to realize that this process is going to be very long, so I might as well go slow and do it right.
  • Louie1956
    Louie1956 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am visiting family in another state - - - this is the FIRST time I have not over done on the special food they make because we are visiting. I have shared with them my MFP committment and am sooooooooooooooo happy I am REALLY sticking to my plan!!!

I will reach my goal!!! Hooray for me!!!

LindaLou
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love that I'd rather weigh my food obsessively than myself and drive myself crazy with the fluctuations weighing myself daily.
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like that now I am trying I am seeing a difference! I never thought I could diet but fitness pal is helping me alot:)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...I love that I do not back down from a challenge. I challenge myself to be better.