Net value???

Options
I am totally confused. My calorie goal is 1350. What am I supposed to do with my exercise calories that are burned and what does the net value mean??? Please help!
1 minute ago · Comment

Replies

• lashaunalou
    lashaunalou Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Calories burned through exercise can either be "eaten back" or used towards more weight loss. Your net is your daily calorie allowance minus your total exercise
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    There is alot of opinions about exercise calories. Some people eat hem back some don't , some of us eat a portion of them back.

Net value is how many calories you eat minus how many you gain by exercising.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Do you mean on your Home Page in the box that says Your Daily Summary? Your net is how much you have eaten minus how many calories you have exercised off. Depending on how you have your calories calculated, this number should be 1350 at the end of the day.
  • Ktown711
    Options
    Thank you so much for the replies! So the remaining column is how many calories we are over or under then, right? I think I'm getting it....
  • Ktown711
    Options
    My daily summary says, -239 in red. So am I over that many calories or do I have 239 calories to et if I want?
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    When it is red it means you are over. But don't sweat it tomorrow up is another day.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Red means over.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant the calories in a tennis net. High in fiber, I would guess, and chewy, but probably not worth the effort.

:bigsmile: