Half way there!

Options
uidb5259
uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
I was so pumped this morning. I stood on that scale (my enemy) and it read 229.5. I have not seen the 220s in so long. I have now lost 20 lbs and I am halfway to my target weight! I am so pumped. I know this next 20 will be twice as hard but I am determined to get back to 36 size pants! Thank to all the people of MFP that have offered so much support and encouragement. We are all in this fight together and we will win!

Replies

• Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep on going.
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Way to go!! I always enjoy seeing the scale move. Working towards ONEderland myself.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love the thrill of seeing the scale go down even if just a little bit :)
    I haven't been doing so well these past few days and seeing this post really motivated me to keep going strong and not give up.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How motivating that must be for you! Keep up the great work.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work, congratulations.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It is very motivating to see progress. Sometimes you get on the roller coaster ride or stuck on a plateau and you lose the focus. I just keep going that its simple math. If I take in less calories then I use, it eventually must come off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!