30lbs and counting!

Options
As embarrassing as this is to post, I'm so excited to be down 30lbs! I have 10-20 more to lose (I haven't decided exact amount as I'm waiting to see how I feel at the 40lb mark).

17xVI.jpg

Replies

• Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    Great work. enjoy the weight loss big difference for sure
  • VSGme
    VSGme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look great!
  • kelseey73x
    kelseey73x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i know this is so weird, but your pictures look identical to my body, before and after! and i lost 30 pounds to get it. by any chance, how tall are you and your weigh now? if you domt mind me askingg.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats! height and weight?
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress. Keep up the awesome work and enjoy the bliss that comes with it =P
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i know this is so weird, but your pictures look identical to my body, before and after! and i lost 30 pounds to get it. by any chance, how tall are you and your weigh now? if you domt mind me askingg.
    you look amazing! congrats! height and weight?

I am 5ft 8in, and my current weight is 170lbs. I started out at 201lbs and have now surpassed my previous lowest weight of 178lbs. I was training for a half marathon but now my current focus is going to be on toning - I have less fat to hide the muscles!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • jmlbrads
    jmlbrads Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • TanyshaBzs
    TanyshaBzs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job.
  • mialeeweightloss
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!