Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+

Options
I see that the old group hit 500 posts and got locked. I didn't see another one with this same name so I'm hoping I'm doing the right thing here and that this really will start the thread again. :wink: I'll be really happy to see all of you posting. If not, would someone please rescue me!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• twilightgirl12345
    Options
    yeah i think that we can all be healthy and be fit and i think we can all do it with some incoragement and each of of us being there for each other for the hard times and getting through them together
  • wonderwoman22886
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread! Everyone else I know that's dieting has 10-40 lbs to loose. When I reach my goal weight I will have lost 110 lbs...sometimes it just seems like it will take forever, but then I remind myself, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle, and if I can get ALL that weight off, then I know I'll keep it off! Any tips on how you guys don't get discouraged?
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    Hi. I'm about in the same boat. Started with 105.8 lbs to lose. Down 20 lbs so far. Your advice is good: It's not a diet; it's a lifestyle. I get in trouble when I start looking for overnight results. Once in awhile I see a post from someone who has lost a ton of weight fast (there was one person who walked 13 miles her first day of dieting. I'm lucky to walk 2 miles!) It can be discouraging to compare my progress to someone's like that. I need to stay focused on the lifestyle part. The weight will come (or go!) if we get the lifestyle part right.

BTW, this was an existing thread that got locked after it reached 500 posts. I *think* I'm doing the right thing by starting another one, but I'm not sure. The old group is just great - very positive. If I find that the old group is continuing under a slightly different name, I'll let you know.
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    Okay, I got a reply from the old group. The instructions I had to start a new group were incorrect. Instead, go to the bottom of page 20 of "Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group 1st Weigh in Jan." You'll see (in tiny print) a link to continue to the new thread. Click that and you'll be there. It's a great group. Give it a try. I think you'll really like it.