30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    not for sure..but heard do shred first, them ripped in 30

That's what I did first time around! I dont think I would have made it thru ripped in 30 if I had not done the shred first.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just got Ripped in 30. I heard it's the updated 30-day Shred. Can anyone confirm? I'd like to join; but I'd be using the Ripped in 30 so I don't know if that would work or not?

It pretty much is an updated shred video but has a 4 th level and I thought it was more intense!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I want to start Monday. I'm a little scared because I'm so out of shape. Gotta start somewhere. Would love to join your group.
  • hanbax012
    hanbax012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, day 2 today...its hard work!! Me & my bf are doing it together, makes it more fun! ;-)
  • ablanchette14
    Options
    I'd like to join also and start tomorrow...
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I did it Th and Fri, no time over the wknd but I am up for it, I think. Not feeling 100% but plan on trying :) Got 2 weeks til a Halloween party and I would love to be in kick *kitten* shape :)
  • celav06
    Options
    I'd like to join the group ...was really thinking about restarting 30DS again (Monday)..the first go around, I completed 3 days ..didn't have the motiviation to continue. Hoping to complete the whole 30 days this time.
  • anmare9794
    Options
    I wanna join in. I'll start tommorrow with you ladies!
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    I just finished my first session a few minutes ago!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5!
    Believe me, it will get easier. I upped my weights for the back row and chest press.
    The push ups still get me though ;)
  • dlegros
    dlegros Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 3 of level 1 :smile: