Lunesta?

Options
I was wondering if anyone takes these? My Doctor gave me samples of these today. 2mg tablet, unfortunately I didn't read the instructions before I took them and I took 2 pills instead of one. Do you think I will be all right? Little scared, but I feel super relaxed. Answer quickly I am afraid it is going to knock me out :blushing:

Replies

• ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone takes these? My Doctor gave me samples of these today. 2mg tablet, unfortunately I didn't read the instructions before I took them and I took 2 pills instead of one. Do you think I will be all right? Little scared, but I feel super relaxed. Answer quickly I am afraid it is going to knock me out :blushing:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    yeah your going to be fine! your just going to be sleep for a long time! I hope you off tomorrow

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    youll be fine, tho i dont suggest drinking anything but water, and just sleep! and dont drive! and lock your front door in case you sleep walk for some strange reason!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have taken it before and it did not doing anything for me. I have been diagnosed with insomnia though and I have to take something truly strong to knock me out.
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    I case anyone wanted to check on this I am fine. I slept great and feel quite refreshed this morning. I actually got up and jogged for 2 miles, so thanks to everyone that responded!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I was on Lunesta (3mg) after I had surgery, it left a pretty nasty metallic aftertaste every morning, but I got some good sleep! :D
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are ok and well rested!:flowerforyou: