football and junk food :(

Options
i love football, but today is the day i make HORRIBLE choices.. Wings, chips, pizza, and of course beer.. it seems like they all go hand in hand.. i was good and didnt get anything and i am staying home so i dont have the "evils" in front of me... i def need to find some good recipes so i make better decisions... DEF. MY HARDEST DAY...

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    You are STRONG!! You CAN do this!
  • SoonerVet
    Options
    Beer connoisseurs will hate me, but when I'm watching football I also drink a lot of beer. I switched to Miller 64. No it's not that great of a beer, but when I'm drinking beer to watch football, I'm not worried about having "high quality" - just having a beer. 64 calories x 3 beers is under 200. not bad!

as for food, well, I just plan to work out that day and I do my very best to eat beforehand so I'm not terribly hungry.
  • ksyp92
    ksyp92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel... my boyfriend plays college so we tailgate every weekend! just workout super hard all week so you have some calories banked up!
  • tedybehr
    Options
    thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Stop watching football and go play it instead. You'll help eliminate the junk food, and get some badass exercise. ;)