Quick-tell me to chill out!

Options
Planned rest day today, after running the last 5, but just got the night off of work and I'm yearning to go for a run. I know I need to give my legs a rest, but I'm starting to give in.

Advice,please!:explode:

Replies

• citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    If you're craving the exercise then go for it. I'd never take a day off if I felt like that. :)
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Go for it, unless you have been having pain and that's why you wanted a rest day. Be flexible...maybe a different route, relaxed run (not timing it) or something. Maybe tomorrow you'll feel less like running, and you can rest then. But if you feel good, and you've not been in pain or feeling run down or anything, then run!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've come home from work on a "rest" day and went for a quick run because I felt like it. Go for it!
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Just remember that it's ok and good to rest sometimes so if you get tired before you finish your planned work out, listen to your body and don't push too hard.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Chill out
  • karmaology
    Options
    Go for it! It's better than just sitting around. You can rest when you truly feel tired.
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks,all. When I didn't hear back from anyone for a while I just went and ran. It would appear I am nicely addicted!:ohwell: