current most annoying commercial rant thread

Options
sportytalldoll
sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
I'll start...."deja...deja....deja....dejavoo" -guy on the newest Droid vs. Iphone commercial

Replies

• stinkpurty
    Options
    Haha...Are you watching Sunday Night Football? I just saw that commercial and thought the same thing.

I also hate that Wendy's commercial where that chick shouts "Better Morning!" in the elevator after everyone else says "Good Morning." I'd have to cut a b!tch.
  • ThatMrs99
    Options
    Haha...Are you watching Sunday Night Football? I just saw that commercial and thought the same thing.

I also hate that Wendy's commercial where that chick shouts "Better Morning!" in the elevator after everyone else says "Good Morning." I'd have to cut a b!tch.
    LMAO - I haven't seen that yet, but when I do I'll think of you and what you just said - I'll probably laugh and nobody will know why
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    haha, im at work and the game is on very low and as soon as i heard that guy i was like.."seriously dude! im effing tired of hearing you!" (shouting that in a 911 center may be lookd down upon haha)
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    the commercial for direct tv with the girl in towel saying she feels like the cable tv notice that she has a recording conflict is watching her naked and her guy says well at least someone gets too as he is brushing his teeth, well with a tude like that seriously why would she want him to look at her at all let alone naked , hate that commercial!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    That annoys the crap out of me. That dude is not a good enough actor to pull that off. The Free Credit Report ditties also reallllyy annoy me - they get stuck in my head and I. HATE. IT.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I hate that commercial SO MUCH! UGH!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Any of the political commercials..."I approve this message..." :\ Also, the Optimum commercial with ALF...it's not him...it's the stupid voice they give the dog and the Mom's voice in the family shot...ugh...RIGHT through my brain...
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The one where they say that you will lose weight AND fat. What does that even mean?:huh:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'll start...."deja...deja....deja....dejavoo" -guy on the newest Droid vs. Iphone commercial

You must have an iPhone..how unfortunate :laugh:
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    There is a commercial to reject R74 ( Referendum 74) here in Washington State. The "facts" they use are ridiculous. It pisses me off everytime I see it.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    this 30 second long one on YouTube... its a bunch of old geezers complaining about some politician. it's so annoying I actually want to vote for the guy they are griping about.
    And it comes up every. single. time.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The Coke Zero commercial where it shows a boy who then turns into a young man, then man. He's never satisfied with what he gets so he always says, "And?" He gets more and more. Ugh.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    There is a commercial to reject R74 ( Referendum 74) here in Washington State. The "facts" they use are ridiculous. It pisses me off everytime I see it.
    I think I have seen that one...
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Problem: dislike commercials
    Solution: watch Netflix (or Hulu+)
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    haha, im at work and the game is on very low and as soon as i heard that guy i was like.."seriously dude! im effing tired of hearing you!" (shouting that in a 911 center may be lookd down upon haha)

Yep. That probably wouldn't go down well. Are you a dispatcher? I work for the fire department in my town and I know how our dispatchers are supposed to maintain their composure.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I hate watching TV shows in the internet and the SAME FRICKIN' COMMERCIAL pops up over and over and over again. If I ever see that Jamieson;s commercial with the giant hawk one more time I'm going to scream. OK it was kind of funny the first time. But why does the :commercial break" consist of the same commercial twice in a row!?
  • sportytalldoll
    Options

You must have an iPhone..how unfortunate :laugh:

nope im a samsung stratosphere droider :)
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    yea i am. police/fire/ems/911
  • sportytalldoll
    Options
    The Coke Zero commercial where it shows a boy who then turns into a young man, then man. He's never satisfied with what he gets so he always says, "And?" He gets more and more. Ugh.

oh yea i hate that one too!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Problem: dislike commercials
    Solution: watch Netflix (or Hulu+)

Or a TiVo
    Or a Boxee Box.....

I haven't watched a commercial in my house in .....years... 10! (unless deliberately stopping for something)

The pause button is fabulous for when dinner is ready, the phone rings, someone comes over or the kid needs something.

Totally worth it. If you're still watching commercials at home, you're behind the times in the tech dept.