I met my goal 90lbs!!!

Options
So I'm not computer smart enough to down load photos in a topic but you can go to my profile and look!

I finally did it 90 lbs in 9 months!!!! As some of you knw I am dyslexic and therefore cant spell, or for that matter read my scale right. Turns out I acutally hit my goal 2 weeks ago but i was reading the 6 as a 9 and thought that i had maintained wt for a month. It took me gaining a pound from a really bad week before I understood this :blushing:

For all of you out there you can do this. If I did it anyone can. BTW the newist pic is me in a pair of 5/6 jeans. I started off in a 22 or 24!!!!!

But anyway I cant believe I finally did it. Thank you MFP you have changed my life and thank you to all of you that has supported me. This has been awesome. I COULDNOT HAVE DONE THIS with out this site and all of you!

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    BRAVO! Well done! You are the truth. It can be done if you once and for all DECIDE to do it.

Thank you for bringing that reality back to the surface for those of us that struggle. This week in particular was a fiasco for me. I am in limbo of what I want and what I DO. My actions this week resulted in gaining back the 2lbs I just lost! *sigh*

Going to go check out your profile for more inspiration!

Congrats again!
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker: You look GREAT!! What an accomplishment for you, be proud of your self and celebrate your success. You are and insporation to me and I can not wait to hit my goal and post my before and after pics!!:wink:
  • leester
    leester Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You look great.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!! And you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Those before and after pictures are like night and day!
  • Newme4eva
    Options
    Wow, You are definitely a motivation and inspiration . I will like to be a size 5/6 again. Congratulations in meeting your goal. It only shows how important is having MFP by our side...and the wonderful friends we have here...Horrayyyy :happy:

657697.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yazmatazz
    Options
    Tiffany,

That is awesome!! There are many success stories on this site and yours is certianly one of them. Trying to diet without a tracking system or accountability is a recipe for failure. That's why this site works so well...it gives you both.

I have two close friends on here with me. we have all adjusted our settings so that we can see each other's diaries. They can both log on and see exactly what I've eaten all day, as can I with them. Now that's accountability! Strength in numbers. I still have a ways to go to hit my goal, but I know I will make it.

Great job!

Jim :)
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know you are SO happy!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!!!! You look fabulous!!! :happy:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:wink::smooched: :drinker:

:love: You look fabulous and you look like you :bigsmile: FEEL:bigsmile: fabulous!
  • rachaelbermingham
    Options
    Many many congratulations. As someone who has a similar amount to shed, I am really inspired by you. And you look fantastic. Waking up every day must be great!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Goodness you're gorgeous. You look like a teenager. Great job!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome. You are truley an inspiration.
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to someone like me with a long way to go still - thanks for posting your success!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • rheign
    rheign Posts: 56
    Options
    WAY TO GO! GRATZ! KUDOS TO YOU! =]
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley!!! :noway: You ROCK! You look so healthy and happy :happy: . Congrats!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You really look great! Congratulations on a major accomplishment! I want to lose a total of 90 pounds myself, so it's very inspirational to see others that have made it there. Thanks for posting!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! You look awesome, reach your hands over your shoulders and give yourself a huge pat on the back and a hug from me! Wow!
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!