:: Friends Wanted ::

Options
I am 26yrs old. I have a very energetic two year old that is the love of my life. I'm just looking for others that are only wanting to lose some weight to be healthy for their family. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• trisha671
    Options
    Hi nice meeting you! No kids, looking to lose weight for my upcoming wedding!
  • celav06
    Options
    Hey ladies! No kids here ...if it happens, it happens. Just wanting to get back into shape, loose some weight and be comfortable w/dressing up again. Feel free to add me.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been married for a little more than a year but no kids yet... probably not for a few years :) I'm sure chasing your 2 year old around is a good workout :)
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey :) 30 years old, 2 little boys, 22 months and 7 1/2 months... They keep us busy, but I am finally trying to get back to an exercise regimen and I do need to lose some weight. But I agree, I mostly want to be healthy for my family... After all kids learn by example and I'd rather be a good example to them...
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, I graduated from college back in May and now live with my girlfriend. I'm trying to lose weight obviously to live a more healthy lifestyle after 4 years of college, and to just feel good about myself again!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids, ages 3-10 and am also trying to get the baby weight off and get more physically fit. I'm also doing 30 Day Shred and am wanting to start P90X again soon. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    well I'm losing weight for me and only me. But I think my fiancee deserves a slimmer, sexier bride so that is good motivation. I found the wedding dress I want but this belly has to go!
  • raj83168
    Options
    HI, i am 29 and trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle & stamina after those party years :D Feel free to add me!
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    2 year olds can help you stay busy that's for sure! I'm 24, married my best friend over a month ago and we do not have children yet, probably in a few years though! :) My goal is 100 lbs, I want to be as healthy and fit as possible before we start adding to our family. :D However, I am a nanny for three boys, I've been with the family for almost three years, ever since the youngest boy was 4 months old. It is crazy how quickly they start growing up, especially the little guy who just turned 3!