30DS halfway through, Can you see a difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • trisha671
    Options
    Looking good! Yes I can see the difference.
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and motivating me! I just started the 30 DS myself!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Good job!! Good for you!!
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great work!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Freaking fantastic. I so can see a difference. WAY TO GO!!!! You're doing AMAZING!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Yes! Definitely there is a difference. Keep it up!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You can definately tell the difference in the side shot.
    I know it's hard not to want to see numbers (this is me to a T) but measurements and how you feel in your clothes is so important too.
    I have been doing the 30DS very inconsistently becuase I also have a gym membership, I hadn't lost much weight, if any, on the scale in awhile but noticed my shirts getting baggier.. I really think she tones you up, so keep at it. You will get there.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can ABSOLUTELY see the difference! :)

And to be honest, though I know the number on the scale is super important to us (I'm the same way) when it comes to this kind of exercise routine, the inches are what counts. The inches are how you measure your progress. Inches and body fat percentage and you can tell you are making huge changes. The weight is not where your focus should be because internally, you have NO idea what is going on that might be causing you to lose, retain, or even gain sometimes when you start a workout like this.

Trust the inches and freakin celebrate that! It's a huge accomplishment.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and you can definitely see the difference.
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Update: I just did my weigh in and I have lost a total of 9.75 inches but back to my original weight. I think it may be water weight from all the exercising. On the days I dont do 30DS, I try to walk at least a mile. Tomorrow is week two of level 2. I try to do it 5-6 days a week.
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Thanks all for the support. 3 more days of level 2. Monday I start level 3
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    Options
    wow the difference is amazing! SO inspiring as I am about to start it. Have been doing some of JM's cardio workouts for like 10 minutes and they KILL me! kind of scared at how hard 30DS is going to be. Di you find it really tough or does it get easier?
  • kirianna55
    Options
    It is tough but it does slowly get easier. By the end of of each level, it still makes you sweat but I have thought of upping my weight. At that point I switch levels. I have 3 more days of level 2 as of tomorrow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!