Zombie Apocalypse is Real Yall

Options
....well not really but has anyone heard of the Zombie Buffet 5K run?? It's the coolest thing! You have to keep running or th e zombies will get you, you have to collect flags, lose flags (and become a zombie ready to run after others, etc) look it up! The last date is in Nashville on the 27th of this month! http://www.zombiebuffet5k.com/ let us know if you have (or will) experienced this race

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sounds like alot of fun!! I'm going to see if they have anything like that in Australia :)
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a blast! Wish we lived closer, or my family would do it for sure!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    there's a few other zombie runs (i know run for your lives is one) that i'd love to do but it will more than likely be next year when i know i'll be able to run 5K straight :laugh:
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sounds like alot of fun!! I'm going to see if they have anything like that in Australia :)

if there is, please let me know!!
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    there's a few other zombie runs (i know run for your lives is one) that i'd love to do but it will more than likely be next year when i know i'll be able to run 5K straight :laugh:

Same thing I said. I'm actually in Nashville and it seems like it would be a lot of fun. But I'm not ready yet! Maybe next year,Lord willin':-)
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great time. I am going to see if they have one around here. :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    They do something pretty much identical to this every year near where I live in VA. I actually plan on taking part once I am in decent enough shape to complete it.

The only other run I really want in on is the naked hike/run that happens around here annually. I won't be getting involved in that until I am sub 10% BF. No sense in making anyone look at my naked *kitten* while it's still flabby and nasty. xD
  • KatTheAmazon
    KatTheAmazon Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Run for your lives looks like so much fun! They had one in CA this weekend.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    haha sounds soooo much fun !

but here in Ecuador people dont do that kind of fun stuff :/
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    haha sounds soooo much fun !

but here in Ecuador people dont do that kind of fun stuff :/

it's relatively new here. it just takes a few people to organize something and then next thing you know it's an event