I will stop sitting down to use my computer!!

Options
I mounted my monitor to the wall and added a shelf for the keyboard and mouse. I will be using my computer standing up, no more sitting down!.

60AHN.jpg

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    haha! awesome, what ever calories you can get right?
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!
  • prominator
    Options
    I got the Idea from The Philip DeFranco Show,
    here is my room, http://imgur.com/60AHN.
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've thought about asking to have my desk rearranged, so I stand at work. I just can't bring myself to do it. I however think I might be able to convene myself to stand and use my computer at home ... at least part of the time.
  • fit30s
    fit30s Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've thought about asking to have my desk rearranged, so I stand at work. I just can't bring myself to do it. I however think I might be able to convene myself to stand and use my computer at home ... at least part of the time.

I stand still at work - all day long. It's brutal on the body. Aim for some kind of compromise.

I often find, though, that when I'm somewhere I have a choice, like at a party, standing comes naturally. I am able to stand for long periods of time without noticing it, I'd just prefer it not to be ALL day!
  • prominator
    Options
    well I dont really have anywork to do in my computer, so if I am using it for facebook or something else, then I think I should be up.