hello all!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Cierra, I am 20 years old and my boyfriend and I just had a baby in December! She is the most precious thing ever!! When I was pregnant with her I only gained the usual 30lbs so i was up to 190! Not liking that too much but I remembered she was making me gain this weight and I would soon be back to normal!!! After I had her I was back down to 162 which was my starting weight. Mind you that before I got pregnant I was working on losing some weight. So now that she is out and we are very happy, i'd like to lose 30 more pounds! Its going to be hard but I am very excited about this!!

Replies

• juneybabes
    Options
    hi cierra ,congratulations to you and your boyfriend on the birth of your beautiful baby girl.may she bring you much love and a wonderful memories ,and as for losing the weight ....your in the right place .Ive been a fatty all my life and this is the best forum ive ever tried ...no fees ,no women tell you "you could do better " here you make friends ask questions and best of all you can do things at your pace ...what works for one doesnt always work for another ....so good luck !!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!! :flowerforyou: And welcome to the MFP site... I'm sure working the site will a benefit... Good luck on your journey!! :bigsmile: