I met my goal 90lbs!!!

Replies

• You look amazing, younger, happier - what a transformation. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Congratulations, Tiffany! AMAZING!
  • all i can say is WOW, you look amazing, a lot of hard work paid off, i'm glad you like your new self. Great job. That is incredible. :happy:
  • that's amazing!! congratulations and thanks for the inspiration! your photos are truly amazing --- what a difference!! I LOVE the photos w/ your kids in your waistband! haha! too funny!!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Look at that SEXY body!!! Yay you! You look amazing and you're very inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Congratulation!!! you are amazing....I can't believe how much younger you look!!!!! You are very inspiring....I am on my way! :smooched:
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Thanks everyone. I still cant believe it. and I forgot to say that I really couldnt of done this with out prayer and God!!!
  • WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Be so proud of yourself:)
  • Awesome!!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    You have just reinspired me. I am almost to 50lbs but have felt I Needed a boost! Thanks~
  • Awesome, I hope I can match that. You look fantastic and I think it's taken 15 years of you (sorry if this offends but you look so young now!!!) Marvellous job. x
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Thank so much for sharing! You look amazing! And I'm dyslexic... so I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from!
  • Awesome Job!!!! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Kudos to you and all your effort, as I know this required great commitment! Now be sure to stay on track and maintain your great accomplishment!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    You look beautiful! A brand new woman! :flowerforyou:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Wow! Congrats!
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Okay!!! Great motiviation for me...I am JUST starting the lovely journey...thanks for the encouragement.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Thanks for posting - you have really inspired me. :)
  • bally
    bally Posts: 20
    Wow you look amazing!
    That is a wonderful achievement, Well done!!!

:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!