30 Day Shred Questions???

Options
Hello!
So I started the 30 Day Shred last Wednesday (10/17) and so far have only had one rest day, in which I went to the gym instead. I do know that you need rest days to go ahead and let your muscles repair, that's how they build. However, my questions are:
1. How many rest days did you have per level?
2. Did you do other exercises on rest days, or just no workouts for those days?
3. Did you do the Shred every day that wasn't a rest day (ex: Shred, Shred, Rest Day, Shred, Shred, Rest Day, Shred), or did you mix it up (ex: Shred, Cardio, Shred, Rest Day, Shred, Strength, Rest Day) Sorry if that is confusing.

I want to get the best results as possible of course, but I also don't want to push my body too far and injure myself. I go to the gym two, three times a week and I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to go to the gym and do Shred in the same day. Obviously, I know everyone is different, however I'd like a general idea :)
Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Replies

• krissycupicake
    Options
    Anyone? Super pretty please?
  • I can't say I am the best one to answer your question...but here goes. I do the shred 6 days a week (mon-sat) with cardio each day. Sunday is my rest day. Not sure if that is the best way to go about it but that is what I do. Hope this helps:-)