Want to have an idea what you would look like at your goal

Options
I live by this site!! Always a motivator!

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Replies

• Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I like this site too, but all the women who match my height and weight seem to look smaller than me D:
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome and so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Normal looking women at last.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yea! Just looked at "what" I might look like at 150 at 5'11''...I LIKE it. :) Fact that I'm already a size 10...at 150 or so I should be a tight 6 or loose 8...depending upon how much muscle I could possibly add.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That was very helpful!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I filled out the information they requested & they don't (yet) have women my size. So I guess I'm going to have to stick with my profile picture.
  • adornedelle
    Options
    I like this site too, but all the women who match my height and weight seem to look smaller than me D:

You may not recognize the new smaller you!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Oh man......wow. Can't decide how I feel about this site. I's so jealous of how some women carry their weight!!!!!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Oh man......wow. Can't decide how I feel about this site. I's so jealous of how some women carry their weight!!!!!

this!! i look bigger than the girls 10 pounds heavier than me
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I like those goal pics! 5'7 and 150 lbs is prolly just what I want! Curvy figure with a flat tummy
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I like those goal pics! 5'7 and 150 lbs is prolly just what I want! Curvy figure with a flat tummy

That's what I am, but I don't look like those girls. I'm 47 and must have a greater percentage of body fat so I'm a lot lumpier than the photos.
  • shachi12345
    Options
    bump:)
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" weight 137-ish have a pear shape., wearing a size 6 pant, small-top, small dress... Hard to believe i used to be a size 16 and extra large...
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Aw, they didn't have any pictures for me either.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm already at goal - been on maintenance for well over a year - but I was curious anyway. I plugged in my current numbers (height, weight, sizes, shape) and yes, pretty much all of the women's bodies looked just like mine or very similar at least! So I can confirm that at least for my stats, that site seems pretty accurate if you're looking to see what you might look like at goal. Kinda fun. :flowerforyou:
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    thank you, this validates everything that I am working for....
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Redid it using dress size instead of weight. It was much more accurate.
  • Bess_74
    Bess_74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Love it!!