So, who's doing or completed the 30 day shred?

Options
Hello all

I am on Day 3 of the 30 day shred, tops of arms and tops of my legs are hurting and I have to walk backwards down the stairs hahaha, but I'm feeling really good!!

Am interested to know who is doing it, who's completed a whole 30 days and who's going to start. Has anyone lost weight and inches and think it is mainly down to the shred, did it work on your arms, legs and tummy and any other changes would love to hear about.

Thank you in advance for your feedback, love to hear other peoples stories, its real inspiration for me and helps me absolutely loads.

Tanya xxxxx

Replies

• StaceG1986
    Options
    I did 3 days of it last week, it was great but boy did I ache afterwards!! I haven't gotten around to doing it since, I really should get my butt in gear!! lol :laugh:
  • JuliaN
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • chellezmarie
    Options
    https://www.jillianmichaels.com/store/ProductDisplayDetail.aspx

It is the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! :) It is an amazing workout, check the link:happy:
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Today is day 22 for me. I just started level 3.... OUCH!!!! It really works the abs!!
    I love the workout, they do get easier the more you do it. I also alternate Biggest Loser Bootcamp a couple days a week, so I am not doing Shred every day. Good luck!!
    Oh.,...I am totally starting to see a 6pack on my tummy! Haven't seen that since before my 3 kiddos!!:blushing:
  • chellebelle
    Options
    We just started this morning. OMG!! A lot harder than I thought it would be when I just watched it yesterday. Lol. It feels good though. We haven't decided if we're going to do it every day for the 10 days then move up or every other day for 10 total days. I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm not really into to big of a hurry but also want to say I completed it :)
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and I'm so very sore. My upper arms and my thighs, but no pain no gain right? :laugh:
  • tracylea_2003
    Options
    I finished the Shred last month! When I started I couldn't even do a regular push-up. When I finished I could do a little more than 20! I'm very happy with my results for my strength!
  • bethany_85
    Options
    I started 12 days ago and just finished level 1. I'm going to start level 2 tomorrow. When I first started I couldn't do the jumping jacks without taking several rests. Now I can go through them pretty well! You definitely see fast results on your endurance. I'm not sure how fast the weight loss is (at least for me personally) and I forgot to take measurements BUT I figure it has to be better for me than sitting on the couch watching tv. I try to do it either really early in the morning to get it over with or at 3pm. My favorite show comes on at 3:30 so I know when I'm done I can rest and watch tv then! It's a nice little reward for myself :smile:
  • sazziecee
    Options
    I have done it 5 times so far, at level 1
    I think it definitely works as I hadn't lost any weight for 4 weeks and was getting very annoyed, the week I started the shred I lost 1.5lb. Not a big loss but after staying the same for so long it definitely felt good.

I have noticed my arms are firming up too
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I finished a few weeks ago...and it is well worth the pain she puts you through!! The endurance and muscle definition are obvious even half way through your month. I dropped a size last month (woohoo!) and am already feeling like my new jeans are baggy. :drinker:

I've moved on to her other (No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism) videos now and still do the shred when I'm short on time.

There are loads of threads on this site for folks doing the Shred, if you're looking for people to help egg you on. :happy:
  • JuliaN
    Options
    Thanks for the info!