I'm new, need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey guys, just started and heard about this site today. I have 17kgs to lose....so want to lose 10kg by Xmas day. Need some motivation, so some friends would be good. I'm 38 years old . Best wishes!:smile:

Replies

• m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending a request your way!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • drsaffy
    Options
    We all need to support and help each other, every motivation, every help is helpful
  • chaosqueen01
    chaosqueen01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi sghannah,

welcome to this site! I'm new here for a week by now, so maybe we can motivate each other a little. :-)
  • Hi, also new. :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Not new but im here and always happy to try and supply some witty comment lol, any requests welcome :)
  • anyasants
    Options
    I'm not new either but I've been on hiatus for awhile, so welcome!!
  • laurenjamie816
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I try to log in every day and be a good support for others!
  • pamford1
    Options
    Hi, i´m new to calorie counting and need to lose 26kg would love to lose 6kg by xmas help needed.:smile:
  • My first day on here two. I'm trying to lose 4 stones - don't have an end date in mind but have a ski holiday booked for end of Feb and don't want to be puffing away like I was last year!

I'm trying the 5 2 fasting diet as I don't think that I'll have the motivation to count calories all day every day.