Warning : Feelin' Pissy

Options
Feelin' pissy, weight is UP 1 lb. this week?
Seriously? I mean what the ......?
And now that I think of it how come I NEVER see any other postings about weight being up. Many postings about plateaus. Doesn't anybody here post when they gain? Talk about blowin' sunshine you know where!
Just me venting.
Told you I was feelin' pissy.:angry:

Edited for typo

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Nah.....I don't post when I'm up because it makes me feel like a loser! :laugh: I just know that it's probably because I ate something salty and it's taking it's revenge on me!
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I got you beat. I gained 2lbs. :devil:

I have no one to blame but me. argh.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    You made me laugh Miss Pissy:laugh: I've gained 9 back:sad: I feel your pain. I keep going over my calories cuz I'm a food-a-holic:sad: :sad: :sad:

Let's do it right today
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    :wink: Hey Lady! I think you're just not looking very hard, because there are plenty of pissy posts about weight gain. Quite a few of my friends on here are having the same kind of week, i've heard. Don't get too worried though, make it through the weekend and you may be surprised at what's in store for you next week! In the words of Rob Schneider " YOU CAN DO IT!!!"
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Aww... you're right - most of us don't post when we go up a pound! I tend to just "hope" that it's a fluke and reweigh later! LOL! Of course I did freely admit that I completely fell off the bandwagon for several months... and after losing 30 lbs - gained 20 of it back. THAT'S a mistake I don't intend to make again!
  • pff325
    pff325 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been battling weight problems all my life and was really excited when I found this site.
    I can totally understand where you are coming from. I am new, only since 2/7/10 to this site.
    I have been faithful to tracking my food and exercise at least 4 days a week. I lost 3lbs and
    when I weighed myself this week, the scale was back to square one. I had one day of feeling
    sorry for myself, but am more determined to make this work.
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Been there too. I did log it, watched my ticker go the wrong way and had a really bad day! But, I drank 20 gallons of water :drinker: and the next week the weight was back off. It's a curse we women have, water just loves us and wants to hang around and watch us cry when we get on the scales.
    Don't give up, be pissy (it's good exercise :laugh: ) and keep up the good fight! WE WILL DO THIS!!!
    Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • bethany_85
    Options
    If I posted ever time I gained weight my ticker would never move. Too depressing. I've been battling the same 2 pounds since Jan 20th. Up two then down two then up two then down two. It's frustrating. I get pissy every time I complete my food diary and it tells me I should be down 6 or 7 lbs in 5 weeks. Yeah right. That's what it said 5 weeks ago and I'm exactly where I am now.

Uggh.

Anyway, I feel your pain. Hopefully you will be down 2 lbs next week and then you can celebrate!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Okay....I will fess up - I don't post when I gain. I skip that week. But I can usually attribute it to eating something salty so I know it is probably temporary.
  • gottagetitoff
    Options
    I post when I gain so I can hold myself accountable...and it sucks!! I was down seven dec 31 and now 2 months later, I''m only down 3(so I've gained 4 and for 8 weeks haven't lost it), so I feel your pain. We all do!! That's why we log on and weigh in so we can hopefully get it right, doing it the RIGHT way.

Here's to the scale going down only!!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Oh - I check in and mark that I've gained... and watch my ticker go up... I just don't post on the message boards that I've gained! LOL!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I feel so much better than I did this morning when I posted this.

Everyone here soooo supportive. Regardless of the amount of weight we each want to lose, it's still a life style change and we all have to make sacrifices. Thank you, for understanding the pissy attitude and my temporary insanity :blushing:
    I know that I am not the only one that gains, and yes I know it may only be fluids, but this is actually the first week that I have actually gone up.

Thank you to everyone who came to commisserate with me and those of you who admit they dont log when they gain.
    This is the first time I really do feel that I will be successful and when I do it will be in large part because of the support I get here :love: