Embarrasing but motivating pics

Options
I took the first photo on Feb 13th and then this one today. I feel less puffy and I think I look less puffy! I know I still have a looooooong way to go!

Too embarrasing....sorry.

Replies

• rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!
  • angelface12004
    Options
    doing a great job. ummm how do i get to do my pics like that ?
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    You are looking great nursemisty! Concentrate on how much better you look and feel, yesterday is gone...let it go. Wow, what an exciting adventure we have eh? Getting a chance to have a new body, new life really! My how we are blessed...
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pictures????
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    girl, dont be emberassed... I have horrible strech marks, and since i lost wieght, my stomach is really gross, but i dont care, ill show it to people... it is what it is
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I dont see any pictures either.

Are you talking about the virtual model?

I cant ever get that to work.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    how do I do a virtual model?
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I took the pics down. As for the virtual model, I got mine at www.mvm.com
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Did you take your pictures out of the post? I am sure you are looking great girl! You are working to be healthier and you are becoming healthier, we're only here to support each other. :smile: :flowerforyou: Kudos for having the courage to post them in the first place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!