Another wanting friends post

Options
Hi everyone I posted the other day in this board but I wanted to do a proper intro since it appears to be what everyone else does on here :) Im also looking for active and supportive friends! I work a lot and am often busy but I log in everyday and check in on my "feed" or home page. I would love to see more peoples progress and make more friends as I realize this journey is going to be a difficult one.

A bit about me. I work as a professional psychic medium for myself and a popular network. This job allows me to work from home and therefore I dont always get the most exercise and I eat all three meals at home (which is actually good I know!) but sometimes I find it hard to eat when I am hungry instead of just for fun! Im 206lbs at 5'5 and I need to be 140lbs to be healthy for my body. I have three beautiful children ages 5, 2, and 1 and I want to feed them and myself the right foods.

Im looking for friends that are interested in an entire lifestyle change not just a quick weightloss. I am researching on whats the best way to eat and what foods are good for us and I hope to find like minded friends on this journey. I am going to be 28 years old in November and I'm married to the love of my life who is completely supportive and on board with being healthy as a family so I am lucky in that regard.

Im also a food addict. I truly think I am addicted to food! To sugar, to fat, to salt in particular. Eating normal portions and reasonably is something I am going to struggle with very much so but I know I can do this. Please add me if you feel youd like to be friends! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    added :wink:
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, glad you have the support at home. I see so many people talking about not getting the support they need at home, which just makes things so much mroe difficult.

I log everyday, currently 240 days straight, so I am always willing to hand out motivation,
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Added you :flowerforyou: