Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Embarrasing but motivating pics

NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
edited 2:07PM in Success Stories
I took the first photo on Feb 13th and then this one today. I feel less puffy and I think I look less puffy! I know I still have a looooooong way to go!

Too embarrasing....sorry.

Replies

• rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    keep up the good work!
  • doing a great job. ummm how do i get to do my pics like that ?
  • You are looking great nursemisty! Concentrate on how much better you look and feel, yesterday is gone...let it go. Wow, what an exciting adventure we have eh? Getting a chance to have a new body, new life really! My how we are blessed...
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    I don't see any pictures????
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    girl, dont be emberassed... I have horrible strech marks, and since i lost wieght, my stomach is really gross, but i dont care, ill show it to people... it is what it is
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    I dont see any pictures either.

Are you talking about the virtual model?

I cant ever get that to work.
  • how do I do a virtual model?
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    I took the pics down. As for the virtual model, I got mine at www.mvm.com
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Did you take your pictures out of the post? I am sure you are looking great girl! You are working to be healthier and you are becoming healthier, we're only here to support each other. :smile: :flowerforyou: Kudos for having the courage to post them in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!