Looking for more friends 40+.....

Replies

• PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • chefitup123
    Options
    Thanks! Looking forward to this fitness venture!!
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Sending a request and would love some from others - feel free! Many of my friends from earlier in the year have become inactive. :(
  • deecapuano
    deecapuano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sending my request too. I am 47 and starting the journey again. I have been off and on the wagon too many times to keep track. I am hoping with support here that I will find the motivation to do this for the long haul. My biggest issue is with eating. I love food. I won't deny it. Although I would love to never have to exercise I am pretty good about it because it makes me feel better. I can certainly offer support and all that fun stuff.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you like, anybody! I am 40, and am at the beginning of trying to lose about a stone.. finding it tricky!
  • Mitimestwo
    Options
    Hey there, everyone. Thought for a second I could do it on my own after logging in to My Fitness Pal for about six weeks, but in the past month since I quit logging in, I haven't lost any more weight and have dropped my workout schedule to only three times a week. Apparently, I need to keep tracking my progress, and it sure couldn't hurt to have friends in here like me. So, HELLO OUT THERE! :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    I am 47 and would like to have more 4o + friends! Feel free to add me. I have been a daily logger :smile:
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'[m 42 and always up for making new friends! Feel free to add me.
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 42, anyone can feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Add me too...anyone. I'm 42 and log every day. It's great to have motivation from your MFP friends.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 as well, feel free to add me too!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 40 something and then some feel free to add always looking for more support :-)
  • formeandmygirls
    Options
    I'm 43 and would love more support buddies, please feel free to add me
  • Quanda1972
    Quanda1972 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!!! I"m 40 and Fabulous... looking for some friends as well.. feel free to add me!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    HEY, I am almost a 40 something ... two months and 1 day... feel free to add me too... Welcome to MFP..
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Turning 44 in 8 days.... would love to have more 40+ friends :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Turning 40 in January - will send a request. :)
  • kahuna75
    Options
    Have been using the app for about 45 days and just logged onto the website for the first time today, looks like a great community here..over 40 also would be happy to friend up some people an will post a profile pic soon
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'll be in my 40's for another 10 months -- I log daily and love, love, LOVE my 40+ friends! Hitting maintenance here soon and would love more buddies to help keep me on track -- feel free to add me!
  • hatric
    hatric Posts: 4
    Options
    I could always use some 40+ friends, feel free to FR me.

Took me several tries to quit smoking back in the late 90's, which is one of the reasons I now have a weight problem I believe. I am commited to keep trying to get this weight under control as well, hopefully sooner than later.