135 Days of Logging -pics-

Options
DaRizzKid
DaRizzKid Posts: 44 Member
Yesterday I reached 135 days of straight logging. Everyday I am more and more amazed with how much my life has changed and life as a whole is better than ever. I am only about half way to my goal weight at this point which means I am only going to feel twice as good when I get there! I am so proud of the person I have become because now I can officially say my entire lifestyle has changed. I no longer have to think about my food choices or when/how to exercise… I just do it, and I love it. My family, spouse, and this community are by my side the entire time, and i would never have been able to do it without all of them :)

Its simply amazing. Thank you for everything <3

PicsArt_1350874601084_zpsecce5557.jpg

Replies

• litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job in setting up a healthier lifestyle! You that is definitely a victory to be proud of!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've done such an amazing job and you should feel amazing!!
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You're doing so awesome!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    keep going! you look great already
  • maribinyc
    maribinyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I've gone up, as a result of inconsistent effort, but am so glad to see the effects of your hard work and daily commitment. Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep it up! I always find the half point the hardest. Keep that positive attitude and you will reach your goal in not time!
  • robinreneeholtz
    robinreneeholtz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your hard work, persistence and diligence is definitely paying off. Keep fighting the good fight! You are my inspiration today. :smile:
  • bkwcsw
    bkwcsw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    FANSTASTIC!!!!!
  • DaRizzKid
    DaRizzKid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awww thank you guys! :blushing: you guys are my inspiration. i couldn't do it without you!! :heart:
  • janinefaverio
    janinefaverio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You look awesome!! I can definitely see the difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!