Oxy Elite Pro

Options
I've decided to start a cycle of Oxy Elite Pro. Today was my second day on it. I felt incredibly empowered at the gym, ran my fastest mile ever today (shade above 7 minutes), and had my appetite curbed completely only ate about 1000 calories (salad, tuna, protein shake, apple). I was wondering if anyone has taken it and has any insights or thoughts as to what I should expect when I up the dose.

***disclaimer***-- i have done quite a bit of research. This post is meant for someone I have access to converse with now.
***2nd disclaimer***-- this isnt like all of a sudden I decided to do this. i plateaued (while going to the gym and doing crossfit 5 days a week) while still following my daily calories allotted.

Please do not respond with harsh critiques, my first 115+ pounds lost has been all me but I guess part of me does want this to be the kick I need to shed my last bit of weight

Replies

• keni88
    keni88 Posts: 22
    Options
    Ive heard alot of positive things about oxy! im currently cutting for a fight in 6weeks, and will start to run a cycle of oxy around 4 weeks out. am currently on thermobol, which i think of as a gentle version as ive already been on the cut for 4weeks.
    Dont feel bad that your using it at all, if your getting the best results at the gym then fair play to you, who is anyone else to criticize!
    Everyone i train with using fat cut supps when cutting for fights, its kind of the norm.
  • dcarol92
    Options
    Thank you that definitely does make me feel better. I'm extremely excited to see the results over the next 8 weeks or so. Good luck cutting and in your fight
  • macybean
    macybean Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it, so being curious I googled this product. I would do some more research if you're considering this product. It's linked to 2 deaths and has received a warning letter from the FDA regarding it's safety.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Never used it myself, but I hear you're supposed to cycle off it periodically so you don't develop a tolerance.
  • dcodd07
    Options
    I absolutely love it. I originally lost 20 pounds with it. Following a diet of about 1200 calories. I made the mistake of loosing a little more than I wanted to so i stopped going to the gym as much and gained almost the entire amount of it. I was going to the gym 5-6 days a week and doing about 45 minutes of cardio and it took me close to two months. I just started up again, and this is the only supplement i will ever use. It def increases your energy. Im a little caffeine sensitive so even just one pill at 8am and i cant fall asleep until close to midnight. Ive just increased to 3 pills, so melantonin will be my friend for the next month. They aren't the healthiest to use ( Obviously ) but for a temporary solution, and a kick to get you out of the plateau is well worth it. Oh and be prepared to sweat ALL DAY LONG.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Never used it myself, but I hear you're supposed to cycle off it periodically so you don't develop a tolerance.

This is true for any kind of supplements and vitamins you take.
  • kristina0925
    Options
    I have a question about this are you using the new or old formula. Thank You was wondeing which one is better