walden farms

Options
i am in canada and i know the metro grocery store has walden farms but they do not have the peanut butter....where would i be able to get the walden farms peaunut butter in ontario?

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm not sure where to get it in Canada. I have tried several of their products- some I really like, and some I really dislike. I'm not sure if you've tried the peanut butter or not before, but I think it's their worst product :sick: If you like it, I'm jealous- I wish I did. :wink:
  • bethany_85
    Options
    Don't know where to get it but some of the stuff you can order on Amazon.

I actually wanted to know whick of their products you liked. I've only tried the salad dressings and I thought they were horrid. If some are better I might give them a try again.
  • raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i bought walden farms PB, chocolate, and caramel and i thought they all tasted very weird. i threw them out immediately sad as it is but they tasted bad to me
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    The blue cheese dressing is pretty good- not necessarily on salads, but I use it on sandwiches, as a dip for wings, etc. The balsamic vinaigrette is terrible in my opinion, as is the scampi sauce. The barbecue sauce is pretty good also- I think I got a honey or sweet flavored one- can't remembernow.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    i bought walden farms PB, chocolate, and caramel and i thought they all tasted very weird. i threw them out immediately sad as it is but they tasted bad to me

Did you try the chocolate and caramel fruit spread or the chocolate and caramel sauce? I was thinking about getting these, sounds like I might not want to try em...
  • iRun4wine
    Options

Did you try the chocolate and caramel fruit spread or the chocolate and caramel sauce? I was thinking about getting these, sounds like I might not want to try em...

I haven't tried either of those. If you try them, let me know what you think.
  • bethany_85
    Options
    All I remember is I tried the balsamic and the ranch dressings and it made my tounge tingle in a weird way. Not a sensation you want to get from you food- haha! I threw them right out also!
  • hollandlop
    Options
    the carmel dip is awesome!