I still look 29, right??

Options
Hello!!! f I feel 29 I can still claim it righ???? LOL I am new here and loving this site!! I have been using MFP for about a week. I live in Mississippi near Memphis,TN... Looking for friends to help motivate me. I am 33, Mother of 3, Pet Stlist, Animal Lover!!!! Hahahahaha I feel like this is a singles write up... I was a total couch potato... now trainng for a 5k... Would love to meet ppl and share stories... I have about 135 pounds to go before I reach my goal... so I will be here awhile...

Replies

• awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old mom of three. You can add me!
  • MJoon
    MJoon Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I feel like I am in highschool.... I have friends :O)
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    I am a 31 year old mom of two rescue pups! :) Gracie and Tek. I am also relatively new to this site and trying to meet support friends. I will send you a friend request. And by the way, I still think I'm 28. :)
  • adnol_2
    adnol_2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like. I need to lose about that same amount. I have been on MFP for 86 days now. I am losing my weight slowly and hopefully will not add it back on. I am hooked on this site and everyone is so helpful and encouraging. I had to have my dog put to sleep. Now we have 6 indoor cats. All spoiled I might add.
  • modiggity318
    Options
    As far as I am concerned, I am still 26!!! 35 year-old mom of 3. Just decided I would train for a 5K, as well. Add me, if you would like. I would love to hear any tips on training for a 5K.

:)