Amazing NSV with SV

Options
danwood2
danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
My Scale Victory - 2 Sundays ago, I hit my lightest weight I have been since Freshman year College - 192lbs. I changed my goal to get down to 185... we will see when that happens. (I don't know this week because of other events taking place (bachelor party))

My NSV - On Saturday I had to get measured for a Tuxedo because I'll be the Best Man at my friends wedding this coming Saturday. Keep in mind that I have been swimming in all of my work clothes (yes I have to wear a suit every day) but haven't bought anything because I haven't gotten to my goal yet and money is, as always, too tight for a new wardrobe. So, my new measures are:

16" neck - down from 17.5" (that I couldn't button the top button to save my life, and I refused to go up to an 18)
34" sleeve - I typically wear a 34/35
40 Regular for the Suit - Down from 46 Regular
34" waiste pants - Down from a 38 (still working to get down to a 32)

No wonder I look like I'm borrowing clothes from my dad when I come into work everyday.

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself. You've been doing so good.
  • juliette28
    Options
    EXCELLENT! You must feel great! Congrats on a job well done and have fun at the wedding! :smile:
  • danwood2
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :smile:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job!

If you have any money you could get the pants taken in that may help and it should be way cheaper that a new suit
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Totally go get new work stuff! As you i wear a suit every day, and nothing looks better than a dude in nicely tailored suit.
  • danwood2
    Options
    great job!

If you have any money you could get the pants taken in that may help and it should be way cheaper that a new suit

I am going to be exploring that option for my suits as well... we will see what and how they will look. It is the dress shirts that are going to be killing me though considering I could fit two of me in them now! :) HA
  • danwood2
    Options
    Totally go get new work stuff! As you i wear a suit every day, and nothing looks better than a dude in nicely tailored suit.

LOL - I couldn't agree more... I just don't have the money right now and I'm waiting for the sales where you buy 1 suit and get 3 free. Maybe after Christmas or something
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Keep an eye on a website called Brads Deals.(Google search it) Sign up for their emails. They have deals on Suits from Macy's some times. I picked up 3 kenneth cole suits (1 at a time) for around $100 each because like u money is tight.
  • danwood2
    Options
    Keep an eye on a website called Brads Deals.(Google search it) Sign up for their emails. They have deals on Suits from Macy's some times. I picked up 3 kenneth cole suits (1 at a time) for around $100 each because like u money is tight.

Nice, thanks for the tip - doing it now!
  • bharris8203
    bharris8203 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats, and YOU deserve a NEW wardrobe.
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    awesome nsv
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!