Starting Over...

Options
AGAIN! I'm not new to this site. In fact in all honesty I love this site! Why I keep deleting it and running is beyond me. I am tired of giving up and lettng my weight get the best of me. The last time I was here I was surrounded by amazing women who kept me going and I regret losing them. I'm ready to do this! I'm looking for motivational and active friends to help me and give me that push I need. My long term goal is to lose over 100 lbs however I'm starting with little goals. I'm also a mother to three beautiful lil girls.

Replies

• Tsubomi_CB
    Options
    Hi Corissa0381! Welcome back to MFP! I'm also need to lose over 100 pounds. You can add me if you want!
  • jule_sea
    Options
    Hey there! I am looking for inspiration and promise to be inspirational... I'm restarting again today and tired of falling off the band wagon. It's been almost 9 years since I originally lost all my baby weight and got healthy. Since then I have battled the same 20 pounds over and over again...
  • kristenleestapleton
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i am starting again too!
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Feel Free to add me been on MFP for about 2 weeks - just love the support!
  • soisusan
    Options
    ok...its been MANY months of puttsing around.Today is the day.! 10 lbs...please.However my 10 lbs is not 50 like it used to be:) I would be happy to be a new friend.I am new to this sight but not new in trying to lose weight...as they say..."Lets be friends:)
  • joyand4
    Options
    I too need to lose more than 100 pounds. Keep up the good work!!!
  • nichua
    Options
    If anybody wants to add me as well, I really need the support. My family only notices the weight I have - and likes to comment on the weight I need to lose... I need a safe place and a good support system!
  • energizeme75
    Options
    I weighed 290 when I started to accept that I am the only one who is responsible for how I look.
    I am presently 275lbs, and my goal weight is between 150-175lbs. I just want to be healthy.
    I have 4 sons, so I understand how a larger family can be demanding and at the same time, they need us
    to be around so we do HAVE to put ourselves and OUR needs first sometimes within reason.
    I am hoping that with some hard work, I can get my weight down to the low 60s or high 50's by xmas, but its just a goal.
    I won't deviate from my overall goal if it doesn't pan out that way! Keep going forward, and take each day as a fresh start and don't worry about yesterday!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm starting - again!!! so feel free to add me
  • Aloudwhisper
    Aloudwhisper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am on here trying to get it together. My eating was the worse yesterday. I have falling back into a moment of emotional eating. I know its not good. Today is a new day, and I will do better. I need encouragement and support. Please lets encourage one another.
  • mels47
    mels47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello - me too! Please feel free to add me.
  • rgennuso
    rgennuso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I too am starting over after 10 months lost. I gained back the weight i had lost and then some. Started taking some medicine that caused weight gain :(. So I need all the support I can get. I have done some healthy things such as I have a gym membership and some healthy foods to eat, went to grocery store purchased and have started the food portion of my diet. I just need motivation. Also in 5 weeks we are going on a cruise for my first time ever. I would like to be confident and sexy again. Lately I feel like poo....