ew looking for other 20 something moms for support

Options
so i am new to site i am a mother of 2 year old twin boys looking for other moms to help support each other in this weight loss journey

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Im a mother of three boys
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I'm 29 with 4 kiddos!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I'm 27 and have a eight month old son!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    I'm 27, I have three boys and a girl. ages 7, 5, 4, and 1.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm 27 and have a eight month old son!

I'm not a mom, I was just looking through the message boards, and Melissa I have to say your son is absolutely adorable!! :flowerforyou:
  • KendraJenae
    Options
    I'm 25 with a 5 year old son!
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with a 4 1/2 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.. :0)
  • logansmom6106
    logansmom6106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im a single mom of a 3 year old little boy that is very high energy. sometimes i wish that i had half of the energy.
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    I am 29.... newly married.... still feeling like a single mom of a 7 yearold sass monster.
  • THuffers
    Options
    I'm 22 with a 6 week old daughter! :-)
  • RYDAVIS
    RYDAVIS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm new to myfitness. I need some serous shotouts and you can do it from the group of moms out there. I'm 29 with 2 kids and a great husband. I'm determined to have 40 pds off before my 30th birthday. Does anyone live near Philadelphia? If so, let me know maybe we can go exercise together!

Rachel
  • tnewcom
    Options
    i am 27 w/ a 9 year old son and a 23 month old daughter!
  • lovemyboys27
    Options
    so i am new to site i am a mother of 2 year old twin boys looking for other moms to help support each other in this weight loss journey

I'm a mother of 2 year old twin boys as well, in my 20's!
  • RYDAVIS
    RYDAVIS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I know you are extremely busy. How did you lose 18 lbs.? That's amazing keep up the good work!

Rachel
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love it here. I'm 22 but I'm not a mom!

This is a great message board for twenty somethings: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78504-any-more-chubby-twenties
  • kharmaque
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to weight loss. It's been an up and down battle for about 8 years with pregnancy's in the middle of it all. Now is my time to get back to who I really am and hopefully I will be able to continue my healthy journey for the rest of my life. I am a mom of two and would love any advice that you can give!

Thanks!
  • kharmaque
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 70 lbs....how long should it take? Also, it's such a big goal...how can I make it more attainable?
  • jennifersites
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 29 year old mom of a 3 1/2 year old daughter and 4 1/2 year old son. In the past 6 months I have gained almost 20 pounds! I'm currently trying to conceive again, but it's not happening as quickly as I'd like so I'm trying to get healthy to see if that helps!
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    I'm a 26 and the mom of a 4.5 year old boy, and 2.5 year old girl.
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    Im 29 with 9 yr DS, 3 yr old DD & DS and 9 mth old DD.
    Im almost at the end of my journey, but not planing to leave this site, as i check time after time my calorie goals. And will be counting my kcals again when i will finish breastfeeding, at the moment i have found perfect excersise and food balance.