Dairy Queen

Options
I don't know WHAT my issue is... well except the TMI one.
I worked sooooo hard this week and I feel it is slipping away due to indulging today.
:sad:

Replies

• ks2001
    ks2001 Posts: 40
    Options
    I truly don't believe that one day can undo a whole week. Just jump back on the wagon RIGHT NOW!

Kevin
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just remember that how you did today doesn't ruin tomorrow. You've been working hard, don't let one day discourage you:) Weekends are always harder for me because I don't go to the gym, so I have fewer calories to eat. But even when I've had a bad day, that doesn't mean I'm not going to get results from my hard work. You just don't want to let this turn into a trend.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    1 pound= 3500 calories

Did you eat 3500 calories? If so, go work out! For a LONG time!:laugh: If not, don't stress over it. Yes, it is NOT a pound lost, but it is not a pound gained either. Now, learn from this, and try not to do it again! The more you beat yourself up, the longer it will be before you get back to the plan.

Go wash off the ashes, take off the sack clothe, and get back to it! You canNOT let one bad week ruin the rest of your life. That's what this is about right? Changing for life?

Get back to it!:flowerforyou:
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    Thanks you guys.
    It took me so long to get back to the site, that I am so nervous of messing up.
    I haven't eaten quiet 3500 calories....but DANG... I looked up the DQ menu AFTER.....whew.....