Before and After

Options
llashawn
llashawn Posts: 17 Member
I have before and after pics but I do not know how to post it can I get some help

Replies

• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    ummmmm ok congrats
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    I have before and after pics but I do not know how to post it can I get some help

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    ummmmm ok congrats

And this is why people stay away from the forums. What possible reason was there for you to post that? She was asking for help posting pics and you just had to be a smart *kitten* douche. What's the point?
  • llashawn
    llashawn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is a forum that explains in detail how to do it at the top of the Success Stories page. Good luck!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    ummmmm ok congrats

And this is why people stay away from the forums. What possible reason was there for you to post that? She was asking for help posting pics and you just had to be a smart *kitten* douche. What's the point?

there are way too many douch*bags on here.

cant wait to see your pics OP! :)
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

cant wait to see your hard work QT ... im sure you get this all the time but you are gorgeous ^^
  • amann1976
    Options
    ummmmm ok congrats

[/quote

my commets came before her edited comment so put your cape away
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    ummmmm ok congrats

there are way too many douch*bags on here.

Ditto & DITTO!

cant wait to see your pics OP! :)
  • amann1976
    Options
    you are doing well with your progress...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!