30DS/Workouts: Big busted ladies, tips?

I've been TRYING to do the 30 Day Shred, but a lot of the movements are proving difficult because the girls are jumping around/touching the ground during pushups. I only have one bra and have no money for a new one. No tanks with a built in boob strappy thing either haha.
Anyway, it's bothersome and it's like having twenty pound weights attached...anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Should I just suffer through it? It hasn't hurt my back...yet.

Replies

• I love 30DS!

Could you try not being so vigorous with your cardio portions?
    What if you layer a shirt or two over your bra?

I definitely understand. I wear 2-3 bras/bra tops when I work out trying to smoosh my ladies down some.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    I have big bust as well, F cup on a 5ft frame isn't fun, (was an H though!), doing 30DS I tried to ignore them, but it's a bit distracting trying to do jumping jacks when your tit jumps out of your bra, :frown: .
    So, I started by just tying the damn things down, using a wide strip of t-shirt material criss-crossed over the top of my bra- tie it at the front so the knot isn't digging into your back when you're doing chest flies.
    Now I wear a compression singlet on top of my bra that I found that has a decent height neckline, no more poppy-outy-tits, =).
  • kaisawheel
    kaisawheel Posts: 15 Member
    Layer bras. I wear my most supportive normal bra, covered in a sports bra that is too small, covered in a tank top that has a built in bra. I total at four tight layers. They don't even budge and I'm looking down at 40 G's.
  • b1791
    b1791 Posts: 40 Member
    When I was a size 34H/34I I would always modify the exercises I was doing to make myself more comfortable, but still keeping the intensity. I never did a true jumping jack, always a half jack. Even now, 18 months after my breast reduction, I still don't like doing the jumping jacks in the 30DS video...still do half jacks :)