Hello everyone!

Options
I have to lose about 80 pounds but I'll settle for 50 for now. First thing first is tracking the food/exercise. I am stuck at 215 but was 247 pds for a couple of years. I look forward to meeting new people and getting information about weight loss. I live in Canada (west coast) and plan on losing 3 pounds a month to get to 200 pounds by my 40th birthday. Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Paulala
    Paulala Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - I think you have come to the right place! It really helps to track what you eat and I am sure you will reach your goals! I vacationed in Vancouver BC once and it is absolutely one of the nicest places I have ever been! I loved the ORCA 's statues all over the city! WE have a town north of us that has the same sort of thing only it is squirrells painted all sorts of wild ways! What I loved is that we walked the entire time we were there and say so much! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like I am looking to make some friends here too! Need all the help I can get! LOL
  • futureonfire
    futureonfire Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome!

I'm sure you're gonna love it! I am really starting to embrace this and kno that with the journaling and encouragement I will have great succes!

I added you as a friend so we can encourage each other:) Have a great week:)
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    thanks for the friend request, good luck on your journey.
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    thanks for the friend request, good luck on your journey, I know you'll make it!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just joined last Monday. Have done good so far. I have about 105 pounds to lose to where I will be comfortable...anything I can do beyond that would be great but not a must. I have been overweight all my adult life but was still in good health. Now I am having knee and foot problems, can barely get around some days and feel twice my age at times. I don't want to live the rest of my life like this. I have tried and failed at weight loss before but am determined to do this! Will appreciate any and all help/encouragement!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ana, I joined today too (I was the new from Baltimore).

Good luck to both of us. I want to lose 50 pounds as well. Maybe a little more down the road.

Wish us both the best.

~Tammy Girl