My before and after pics

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
MeandRodney.jpg

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME???? I'M COPYING THE IMAGE CODE FROM PHOTOBUCKET, I AM CHANGING IMG TO img AND I HAVE NO SPACES...HELP...I REALLY WANT TO SHARE THESE!!!

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    the beginning tag should look like this

and the ending tag like this

it worked for me, a lady posted it for me the other day!
  • neenaleigh
    Options
    oooh shoot i took out the spaces and it went all crazy on me! i mean you have to do this :

add [ img] to the begining and at the end [ / img ] take out the spaces!
  • Nessc
    Options
    Here is what I'm putting:

Me.jpg

Shoot...It did it again....

Here is what I'm putting minus the spaces at the beginning and end:

[ img]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy60/4richardsons/Before Pics/Me.jpg[/ img]
  • neenaleigh
    Options
    see if you can go here and read the posts on how to do it....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26580-photo-help
  • neenaleigh
    Options
    :cry: i dunno WTH is going on! i cant make it work either!!!!!!!!
  • Nessc
    Options
    I wonder if it makes a difference with my pic being a jpg image instead of a gif image? I don't know either...If there are any MFP'ers out there who can answer this for me, please do so!!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be cause it's not a jpeg
  • Nessc
    Options
    I'm trying again....These were taken when I was approximately 165 lbs.

Me.jpg
    MeandRodney.jpg

This is now with me 45 lbs lighter and on my 40th birthday:
    DSC_0295.jpg
  • Nessc
    Options
    FINALLY WORKED!!! :drinker:
  • JAH1123
    Options
    Holy moly ! you look amazing ! you should feel very proud of what u have achieved awesome job!!:smile: any advice for those still working toward their goal?
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :wink: My advice to those aiming to lose ANY amount of weight is to keep tracking your food and start each day new!:flowerforyou: When I feel like eating something I know that I will regret, I think of the clothes still waiting for me to lose those last pounds, or for how I felt when I had the "extra" pounds....THINK FIT and THIN! BRAVO Nessc...you do look awesome and look happier too!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Great Job, a picture tells a thousand words...you look fabulous!!! What a gift to give yourself!
  • dmhat6278
    dmhat6278 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you look really happy (and younger, too)!! You're an inspiration.
  • Nessc
    Options
    Holy moly ! you look amazing ! you should feel very proud of what u have achieved awesome job!!:smile: any advice for those still working toward their goal?

My advice would be to log EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth...Even down to the 5 calorie piece of chewing gum. Exercise on a regular basis and change it up every now and then. I can't say enough about drinking water...I found that when I drank at least 8 glasses of water a day that I would end up losing weight for that week. Keep your end goals in mind, but work on the smaller ones along the way. Good luck to you in your weight loss journey!
  • Nessc
    Options
    :wink: My advice to those aiming to lose ANY amount of weight is to keep tracking your food and start each day new!:flowerforyou: When I feel like eating something I know that I will regret, I think of the clothes still waiting for me to lose those last pounds, or for how I felt when I had the "extra" pounds....THINK FIT and THIN! BRAVO Nessc...you do look awesome and look happier too!

Thank you, Nanpoodle! I so agree with you that keeping track of what you are eating is one of the best ways to stay on target...Good luck to you!
  • Nessc
    Options
    Great Job, a picture tells a thousand words...you look fabulous!!! What a gift to give yourself!

Thank you! I feel a lot better entering my forties than I did when I was mid thirties!!
  • Nessc
    Options
    Way to go...you look really happy (and younger, too)!! You're an inspiration.

Thank you....I feel so much better now than what I did 45 pounds ago!!
  • mattdef11
    Options
    Wow - fantastic!! That is so impressive Ness (if that is your name!)

Gotta love success stories :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!