p90x, insanity, shred...

Options
Has anyone tried P90X, Insanity, or Shred? I'm thinking about switching my workout routine to one of those since I've had a hard time with the motivation to get to the gym early in the AM. I'd love some input and feedback. Thanks!

Replies

• scarletgenesis
    Options
    I've done both p90x and 30 day shred (I assume that is what you meant by 'shred') - They're both difficult and tiring. The shred moves were easier overall for me, and the workout is much shorter. That said, I like Tony (from p90x) way of encouraging more than Jillian's, and his gives more variety. They both work, though for me 30 day shred worked better b/c with p90x I couldn't do as many of the moves so I don't feel I was getting the full benefit. They're both excellent and high intensity though.
  • RikkiDominey
    RikkiDominey Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have done both Insanity & P90X. I personally lost 50 lbs with P90X in 2010 and loved the program. I followed up using Insanity, which helped me keep the weight off. Insanity is really hard on your joints though and I found it easier to hurt yourself. (Granted both programs you need to make sure you have the correct form) I currently have a injured knee and hip but when they heal I am starting P90X2! Depending on your activity level I'd recommend starting with P90X, both are great programs though!

Good Luck!