Coffee Break

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Lattes only (about 16 shots of espresso a day or so). Will not drink folgers.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    One cup! Foldger is great, for work. I have a Kurig that I use at home.
    I use Coffee Mate original creamer, 2-3 TBLS
    International Delight Caramel Machiatto, 1-2 TBLS
    And one sweet n low :)
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love coffee... and maybe I am a coffee snob. :blushing:
    Better no coffee than bad coffee!
    My coffee comes from a bean to cup coffee maker and is really delicious.
    Cappuccino or other coffee from an espresso machine is also OK for me.
    snobbish... :blushing:
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    2-3 cups a day,....Love my morning coffee the most ! At home its Folgers medium roast .....but I must admit I Love Tim Hortons Best !!
    gotta have half and half creamer and 1 packet of equal. Quite honestly the smell of coffee in the morning helps me get up and not want to hit snooze again :yawn:
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    2-3 cups per day, cream only (real cream).
    I actually might attempt to wean off this week.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Black, always black.
    I love bitter things, especially coffee. Also, I'm not keen on sugar&stuff. If I taste a little sgar in my coffee, I won't drink it.

I drink 2 cups a day. During the weekdays I use the capsule espressor we have at work (everyone brings their favorite capsules, mine is intense espresso :D ), but during the weekends I always drink fresh brewed coffee.
  • AnnaMaus
    AnnaMaus Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    2-6 cups a day of the world's best--8 O'Clock!--with a splash of almond milk, and occasionally a little sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    6-8 cups per day. Black.
    And I'm a complete snob.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1-3 cups a day usually. 1 sugar.

I Love my Oso Negro coffee's. We order the freshly roasted beans online and grind as needed. It is super coffee <3
    http://www.osonegrocoffee.com/

Alternative to Oso for us are the darker roast from Kicking Horse.
    http://kickinghorsecoffee.com/en/
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee black just like my metal.

.....that is a lie. Nice and sweet and creamy for me. I'm not too picky about the brand - usually end up grabbing Donut Shop K-cups, which is apparently medium roast, extra-bold.

I usually stick to plain ol French Vanilla creamer (Coffeemate fat-free) and - sue me - Sweet'n Low. Just what I'm used to.

ETA: One small cup a day, unless I feel the need to treat myself to Starbucks towards the end of a long day of classes.
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Recently full caffeinated coffee gave me some health issues so I've been trying different things. What it comes down to is I miss coffee. I truly love the taste of it. So, I tried decaf, didn't make me feel ill and tasted so damn good. I am thinking I'm going to switch to decaf! I love getting a coffeehouse coffee but at home I actually use the Taster's Choice instant. It tastes pretty good. I don't like anything in my coffee. I feel why waste the taste of a good thing with sugar and milk.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to cut back on caffeine in general because I've had an addiction in the past (10+ cups of coffee/energy drinks/etc), so the most I'll have in a day is one coffee, usually a bigger one so a little bigger than a cup.

I get it iced, with a little skim milk and two splenda.
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Coffee snob I like foldgers with 5 tbs of fat free caramel machiato, no sugar and usually 1 cup but no more than 2. If I am going out to breakfast I drink my coffee at home. If not I have to put to much cream and sugar in it.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Reporting...

I have 1 cup and I try to drink a glass of plain water before I grant myself another cup. Right know you would find "Folgers" and "Starbucks" and a new special coffee I got at Trader Joes. The Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee. I am a creamer *kitten*.. We have maybe 6 different types of creamers in the fridge at one time... 1- SF Caramel Machiatto, 2- SF Pumpkin Spice, 3- Mocha Mix, 4- Creme Brule, 5- Regular vanilla... I have to keep alot in the fridge because my hubby is NOT conservative with his creamer usage. He can use a freaking 1/4 cup or more at a time... I measure mine with my trusty TBSP. So theres a variety of creamers, and coffee.. Don't use up all my sugarfree pumpkin creamer... Or I will citizens arrest you....But Im not picky, I would drink that crappy stuff from $ world, and coffee thats been sitting in the pot for 8 hours.. This is weird, but I liked the old burnt up coffee at the bottom of the pot. Right now my ultimate favorite is the Pumpkin Chai Tea from Trader Joes. They say to use 3 TBSP w/ water.. But one TBSP is just fine.. In one hour I will be endulging.:drinker:
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it because I'm not a snob however I like fresh ground Starbucks at home or an Americano from Starbucks. So I guess Coffee Snob here!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it because I'm not a snob however I like fresh ground Starbucks at home or an Americano from Starbucks. So I guess Coffee Snob here!

Since when does Starbucks coffee count as snob-quality? :)