Not so new but need some motivating friends. 20's/no kids

Options

Replies

• auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    25 and so single it's stupid. No kids, one dog. ;) 5'10" -- I'm a photographer and Home Health Aide, always looking for more friends to encourage/be encouraged by.

SW: 225
    CW: 202
    GW: 165 or thereabouts. (We will see!)

Feel free to add. :)
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is great for keeping on track and getting support/motivation. I have been off for the past few months due to personal reasons, but back on it and when i'm on it, I mean ON IT! I am a good supporter and motivator and I love to recieve it as well. I am 28 and currently on the P90x program from BeachBody and loving it. Finished one round and ready for another. Not looking to lose a LOT of weight, but just get lean and fit. You can know more about me on my profile and feel free to add me!

Im 5'8
    CW: 161
    GW:150-ish?

Bryant
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want,

I'm 24 years old and married from Canada

CW:251
    GW:150-160

Add me!!
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 with no kids!

5'5
    Highest weight = 180lbs
    Current weight = 124lbs
    Goal weight = 119lbs

I log every single day, even my weekly cheat day (most of the time LOL)

I'm still losing a pound a week and I'm eating a 20% cut from my TDEE, so I eat around 1650 calories per day!

Add me if you like :happy:
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey!. Im Christina, 5"3, 22yrs old
    SW: 230lbs
    CW: 213lbs
    GW: 125lbs

Starting insanity on Nov 12 with my boyfriend. =)
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, single and no kids. I'm currently a final year student in the UK studying Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.

SW: 251lbs
    CW: 234lbs
    TW: 176lbs (to begin with!).

Feel free to add me :)
  • varsha321
    Options
    Heyy
    Im 22 and no kids! haha. Finished my BSc and currently working towards being a Nurse (RN)!
    SW:152 lb
    GW:125 lb
    Im from Ontario Canada. Im doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels, because I have quite a lot to lose and thought it would be a great way to kick start my weight loss!
  • whitsfit
    whitsfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :) This is actually my first day on mfp, yay! I'm 24 years old and ready to get in shape. I don't have any kids but i am married, my husband is in the navy and we recently relocated from Idaho to Florida. I haven't had a lot of luck finding motivating workout partners so i figured i might find some encouragement here. I am a jillian Michaels dvd junkie and would love to find some friends to "shred" with. Please feel free to add me.
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the posts what a fun group of people! Now lets get MOTIVATED !!!
  • meatoc
    meatoc Posts: 4
    Options
    hey guys

i'm 26 year old australian girl. I briefly used MFP last year but didn't get into the whole community aspect of it. After gaining back the weight I lost I'm really keen to lose it for good this time! So would love to have some friends on here to help out with that.

i'm usually pretty active, I like running and swimming and playing soccer and pretty much anything that involves the beach!
  • Lacenator
    Options
    Hey, I just left my 20's (30 ahhh LOL) MFP really helped me before to lose over 20lbs. Unfortunately I put it all back on :( So I am back at it. I love having supportive friends so please feel free to add me.
  • JaciaW
    JaciaW Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 23 and in my last year of college. I used MFP for a short time last year, but I didn't get into the community part. I have always loved sports and being active. In high school I played tennis, lacrosse, and ran track. I also have a long history of dance, but after my freshman year of college I had to stop. Too many ankle sprains and knee issues :( In the last year or so, I have gotten really into yoga and zumba. I live with my boyfriend, which is great, but his eating habits have caused me to put on about 15 lbs :(

CW: 130
    GW: 110
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 (also almost out of my 20's, ahhh) and have vowed to get in shape and eat properly this year (the last year of my 20's). I have put on a lot of weight the past few years and hope to take it off. MFP friends who are motivating and encouraging would be amazing! I live in Queens, NY and am a new nurse.

And now for the numbers:
    SW: 164
    GW: 140

I would really like to get down to 130 but 140 is my first goal. We can do it, guys!
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

5'7"
    CW 174
    GW 147

I love to work out.....trying to get better at caloric intake and better food choices : )
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Emily. I am 33 and live in Chicago, IL. Single, no kids, 1 cat. :) I work in administration/marketing for an engineering & architecture firm. My goal is to lose 25-30 lbs. So far I've lost 6 lbs. Looking for supportive motivating friends & I am supportive/motivating in return. Good luck, everyone! We can do it!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 26 years old, looking to lose just over 40 pounds as well! MFP helped me drop about 20 before, then I let bad habits get me again :-(. Feel free to add me as well! Always enjoy reading everyone's updates and seeing their progress! :-)
  • andrealeighx33
    andrealeighx33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone (: I'm Andrea and I'm 5'7, I live in California, and I'm 21 years old. I've dropped 24 lbs doing Weight Watchers and now I'm switching over to calorie counting.

SW 240.8
    CW 214.8
    GW 140

I have always been chubby but in high school I was very athletic. I tore my ACL and couldn't run for about a year.. Ever since then I've just been slowly gaining the weight and I'm sick of it. I'm ready to lose it! Feel free to add me (:
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Nicole, I'm 23 and a grad student, currently living in Los Angeles.

SW: 214
    CW: 207
    GW: between 130 and 140 depending on how I look and feel

Everyone should feel free to add me!
  • Kendi_Alyssa
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kendi, I'm 20, and I think our goals sound pretty similar. I'm 5'2, CW is around 185 and GW is somewhere between 130 and 140-ish. I'm always looking for awesome encouraging friends, especially ones with goals close to mine, so feel free to add me! :)
  • RobUlee8583
    RobUlee8583 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I work overnight at the Phila Airport surrounded by snacks n very little work.
    Been here 8yrs n my weight have sky rocketed.
    I am 28 soon to be 29 in Dec
    I have a wonderful fiancè
    No children but we have a cat name Coooer :-)
    I'm 5'10"
    CW: 350
    GW: 290 (small goal)
    And i jus started the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
    Everyone can add me!