Can I brag for just a second??

Options
I just figured out that today is my 100th day of just drinking water and not eating ANY extracurricular treats. If you would've told me back in July I could do this especially during the summer I would've said you were nuts. Pretty exciting! I can seriously thank MFP and my friends on here for this mini goal.

Replies

• m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My first response was... NO! My second thought was Yay! Good job fine sir!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep at it!
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Why "no", dork?
  • shelleybelly76
    Options
    Of course you can brag, that is seriously a HUGE goal...nothing mini about it!! Good for you!! I have definitely splurged a little here and there but notice a difference in the way I feel, especially the cleaner I eat from day to day. You must feel amazing!!

How is the C25K going? My first 5K is this Sat. and I'm getting a little nervous.

Kudos again to you!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Very well done, water is all the liquid you need :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can brag about that! Great job
  • dayotte33
    Options
    C25K is SUPER hard. I'm way behind in training but still doing it. Please let us know how Saturday goes!! Don't be nervous. You'll rock!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    woot woot! great job!!!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are rocking it!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Why "no", dork?

Ummm, because you asked me a question and you're not supposed to take me seriously :ohwell: Friend covenant?

Sincerely,
    Dork
  • dayotte33
    Options
    Thanks everyone. At the start of all this I was going to celebrate on the 100th day but the day is half over and I just barely realized it. So, maybe I'll try to knock out another 100. :drinker:
  • ravenforest3009
    ravenforest3009 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done :flowerforyou:
  • determined136
    Options
    Happy 100th to you......Now I challenge you to 100 more.

And on the couch to 5K.... you got this! How about you schedule a 5K and I will come run it with you?!
  • asmartcookie47
    asmartcookie47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! No mini feat either. Good on you!
  • dayotte33
    Options
    I'm suppose to run one on December 1 but not doing well as far as the schedule goes. So I'll see if there's one in January or around groundhog day or something.
  • shelleybelly76
    Options
    I'm suppose to run one on December 1 but not doing well as far as the schedule goes. So I'll see if there's one in January or around groundhog day or something.

Ha, ha...groundhog day. Does that mean we have do-overs??
  • dayotte33
    Options
    Yes!!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    good for you, it's worth the brag when you accomplish the "impossible". go go go keep it up!
  • determined136
    Options

Schedule it! We are going to do this
  • dayotte33
    Options
    It's a five K RUN. Not a five K walk, crawl.