I met my goal 90lbs!!!

Options

Replies

• ksnowras
    ksnowras Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! I am just starting this journey (again) and love to see the success of others. It gives me hope.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Wow, 90 pounds in 9 months, that is really fantastic! You are such an inspiration! :flowerforyou: And you look incredible, too.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    90 pounds! WOW!

BEAUTIFUL! :flowerforyou:
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment, and you are inspiring so many of us here too! You look just adorable:flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself:bigsmile:
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

You are such an inspiration!

: )
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! THAT'S AMAZING!

CONGRATS
    CONGRATS
    CONGRATS!

SOO HAPPY FOR U! U LOOK AMAZING
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. Have fun shopping for new clothes in a small size.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! Congrats to you!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

You must be so proud of yourself!!!:bigsmile: :smile:
  • chicynth
    chicynth Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Then to God be the glory! Your cooperation with Him is still commendable. You look great! Now, pray for me! LOL! (seriously, though)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You ROCK!!! You look amazing. I only hope I'll look as good someday. Thanks for sharing your sucess. You're really an inspiration to the rest of us still trying to lose that weight. That makes me feel like I can do this.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations:) Any tips you have to share would be great :smile:
  • msuperwmn
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. I was wondering if you had a tip for handling the loose skin. Did you have any???
    mary
  • rosysilhouette
    Options
    Thats AMAZING!! Well done! You look awesome!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an incredible achievement and what a huge difference in you
  • JAH1123
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • lchisum
    lchisum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so happy for you! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • cindydufield
    cindydufield Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome, great job!!!!!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow, honestly I feel like crying seeing all those congrats....you guys are all awesome and I have had so many requests for advice so I thought the easiest thing is to put it on the thread.

I honestly just stuck to the plan.

1. I ate at least 1200 cals a day until the last 3 months were I bumped it up to no less than 1300-1500 cals. I had 1 cheat meal a week and it was usually on Friday night with my kids (they always want Mexican). I got a wt scale and measured everything. Be honest with yourself. The only one your cheating is yourself if your not logging every single thing. I didn't eat my exercises cal. which I know is a big no no on this site but I honestly couldn't force myself to eat that much and so I listened to my body. I think for you guys, listen to your body it will tell you what it needs.

2. I work out 5 days a week for about an hour and half. 40 min of cardio the rest strength training. I change my intensity and routine often (anytime you hit the plateau)... I really think the strength training is a huge key. it helps you loose inches, and build more muscle which helps burns more cals when resting.

3. Drink your water

4. I made the food thing work for me. I eat light through the day so that I can eat a big meal with my family at night (I cant afford to make 2 meals every night) but I would modify it for me..... example if my kids were having spaghetti I would saute zucchini and use that as my "noodles" and still use the sauce that I made for everyone else. I just made sure mine was all portioned out.

5. Know what kind of eater you are. I am a visual eater so I don't feel full unless my eyes feel satisfied. So I make a smaller amt seem bigger by using smaller plates and giving myself enough veggies that it fills half the plate. I'm a snack-er too so I learned how to eat lower cal snacks with small portions.

6. I never gave up and didn't have a "goal" in mind until the end. i just wanted to see how far i could go I didn't know I would make it this far.

7. I prayed a lot.

8. I had a great group of friends here and at work that motivate me to the fullest.

9. I expected nothing, so when I did gain it it was much sweeter.

I could go on and on, but I leave it be

Thank you guys again for everything and DONT GIVE UP!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!