Losing breast weight.

Options
Hello thar! Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight and had their breast size change? I was wondering due to Im top heavy and I really want to lose my chest weight.

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I think it corolates to both age and genetics. I used to have C cup breasts that didn't change much regardless of my weight. Now that I'm in my 40s they were the first place to lose weight. Breast tissue shrinks as you age so there is more fat/ less breast tissue in your breasts the older you get.

If you are young (under 30) your breasts have more breast tissue so there might not be as much fat to lose from that area. Only time will tell!

Good luck!
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    One of the first changes I saw - much to my husband's dismay!!:blushing:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have NOT unfortunately.. :mad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I never lost an ounce in my breasts.
    I had a reduction. Best decision ever.
  • huntee75
    Options
    i'm also top heavy and actually i have went down a cup size and i'm 34...so i guess eventually you will:wink:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I definitely lost some breast weight. I was a full C cup and I think I might be a small C/ full B cup now. Believe me, I'm psyched! I never liked having large breasts. My only issue (sorry if it's T.M.I.) is the SHAPE of my boobs changed!

Does anyone have any exercise tips for perkin' the ladies up?
  • gym_rat
    Options
    I was around 230-235lbs and a 38 DD and now I'm 155lbs (ish) and a 34C
  • arfletcher
    Options
    I was a 42HH at my biggest (310lbs-ish)- I am now a DD (165lbs ish) - so that is 4 cup sizes lost. My breasts were the LAST thing to lost weight though, I was actually scheduled for a reduction - I have opted now to wait until after I have children....
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to a B. :grumble:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 DD (ugh!) am 5'4, 139 lbs or so. When I lost weight before and got down to 120 lbs, the breasts got down to a D cup, sometimes I could fit in to a full C. I am hoping this happens again!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I just went bra shopping today.

Lost 2 band sizes but I'm the same cup size (I almost had to go up a cup size since the cups get smaller as the bands get smaller). 56 pounds took me from a 42C to 38C/D.
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 9 lbs but already lost 1.25" inches in my bust.
    I was okay with that since I was a very busty 38D, but I would rather lose the chub around my gut.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any exercise tips for perkin' the ladies up?

Push ups and other chest press exercises will tone up the muscles underneath and help "some". But unfortuantely, for the most part, age and gravity do take their toll.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    i always do, but a friend of mine lost about 100lbs and she really didnt lose anything in her chest! for me though its the first to go. I'm naturally a B but right now am a large C small D... i'll be so sad to see them go :cry: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • hollyroode
    Options
    I've gone down a cup size.. I used to weigh 170..now I'm 142
  • rosysilhouette
    Options
    I'd LOVE my 32F breasts to go down even one cup size (preferably 3). Definitely a back killer, my boyfriend has become my masseuse haha
  • JAH1123
    Options
    I never lose breast weight. I am actually pursuing a reconstructive breast reduction. Even when I was 120lbs at 5'7 i was still a triple or double D lol
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35lbs so far and decided to get measured to ensure i was wearing the correct size........ i have gained a cup size!!

I don't get it!! lol

I'm also really not complaining :laugh: :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I started out at 335 lbs and wearing a 44DD. I have lost 142 Lbs and am now in a 38C:grumble: I didnt mind losing SOME...however, I didnt want them to deflate!:laugh: Losing in the breasts have been consistent in the last 16 months:ohwell: