Best way to follow up 30 day shred? Advice needed!

Options
I'm almost finished the 30 day shred, and I feel that it has given me incredible results. I did it on non-consecutive days with 5 pound weights, running on alternating days!

My question is, which of Jillian Michaels other dvds do you guys recommend as a follow up? I saw that my local dvd store has a copy of her six week six pack dvd...thoughts? What did you guys do afterwards?

Thanks in advance for any replies! Really need some help here because I don't want to go back to being a cardio queen, I LOVE how her method of resistance/metabolic/interval training or WHATEVER it is has changed my physique!

Replies

• jroselive2012
    Options
    Lyra, did you see the post from another lady on here who did the Jillian Michaels six pack DVD??? Her results after only six weeks was incredible!!!! You have to see the pics! I would do that one if I were you :) I'm still working on 30D shred. Great job completing it!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution beats all her workouts (that I've tried). It changes every 2 weeks so you don't get bored and you're always challenged. She uses the combo of cardio/strength/abs in BR as well.
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm also interested on what others have done after the 30ds, I'm only halfway through but looking to plan ahead to stay motivated.