Here's what 10 lbs of FAT looks like....

Options
mind you this picture reflects only ** 5 pounds **, but I've lost 10, so trying to get a realistic look.

so double this baby....and OMG amazing, I would have never thought!!

http://mtdh.ruralinstitute.umt.edu/images/Bernice.jpg

Replies

• krisolso
    krisolso Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yuck!
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    omg- i cannot even mentally multiple it enough to imagine it as 85 lbs lost. it is absolutely staggering. no wonder i can move more easily and my bad knee is better. now to get rid of the rest of the ugly stuff. -katie
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh - I was really excited to eat a post-workout breakfast ... now, not so much :wink: Maybe cooking will get me hungry again. I can't believe I've lost 4 of those!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yucky! I can't even imagine what 30 lbs looks like. Wow, I have lost a lot of that stuff! :tongue:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    *shudders* And to think... I've not even started yet!!! I have x4 of those (give or take). ick ick ick

EWWWWWWW!!!!

yuckme yuckme yuckme!!!!
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow! Makes me want to work even harder to get that out of me! Thanks for the visual and making me more motivated!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of posting that on my fridge!!!! What an incentive to not open the door. :noway:
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    I am thinking of posting that on my fridge!!!! What an incentive to not open the door. :noway:

I wonder if they'd add that to the ticker markers? "This is how many of THESE I've lost!!" Ew. LOL I sure would use it!
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    I need to post that on my bread drawer!!!!
  • ClemsonTiger
    Options
    I agree with epoeraven... I need a pic of that on my fridge door. Heh, "Quote the raven, 'Nevermore'."
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    NASTY!!
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Triple yikes - I've changed my lifestyle since May of 2009 and lost a little over three times that fat and still want to lose two more of them. Can't imagine where all that was, but sure is nice to see it being gone.
  • flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yuck!

I went to buy an exercise ball and decided on the 8 lb one since I have lost 7. I carried that all around the store. Really heavy! I am going to use it as a reminder.

My knees feel better already, too!
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    I agree with epoeraven... I need a pic of that on my fridge door. Heh, "Quote the raven, 'Nevermore'."

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
    Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
    Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
    On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
    Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Translation:

Tempter sent is the equivalent of advertising of sweet tasty treats that bloat our bellies and warp our minds
    Tempest tossed could be a spouse, significant other, child or friend who brings home the same.
    Desolate is leaving behind the bad habits and undaunted is our efforts to continue, desert=dessert (LOL!)
    balm in Gilead - will giving in make us feel better?
    Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

Pee hee. Yeah, a ton of EAP fans around here. Had to get my 2 cents in somewhere. :-)
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for posting that pic. That is pretty damn gross that we walk around carrying that in our body. Keep on track and get rid of all that fat! WE CAN ALL DO THIS! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    My God! I will have lost a bunch volume wise when I am completed losing 90 plus pounds! That is incredible. Kind of motivates me to lose more. If that is five pounds think of how much 'volume' we are losing!!! Thanks for showing this.
  • RachelJoyce
    Options
    OMG that cannot be just 5lbs?? i cant believe ive lost 3 of those blocks and cannot tell a difference in my body

Still cant believe that pic:noway:

http://www.blubberbuster.com/images/fat_bricks/fat_5lb_brick.jpg

im so shocked!! i cant believe that is 5lbs