Sugar Addict Runner

Options
Hi All,
I just joined MyFitnessPal today and I'm really excited to have an easier way to track my food. I love working out and I am a long distance runner, but I'm also a sugar addict. Hopefully I can get my eating habits under control and lose some weight. I have tried WW, but I got tired of paying for it and it's so tedious to calculate everything. I'm glad this site has a lot of foods in the database.
Just wanted to introduce myself! :smile:

Replies

• cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope you find everything you need to help you achieve your goals. What distances do you like to run? I am currently doing the c25k program, in week 4 right now. It's been a challenge but a good one!
  • BoilermakerGirl84
    Options
    Hi cgale8. Thanks for the welcome! I like to run 5 and 10K's. Hoping to get to a half marathon by next spring!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    the battle against sugar is unending. somedays I win, other days, not so much. :tongue:

\Welcome!
  • mabstead
    Options
    Keep up the fight - sugar kills!!
  • tempest678
    tempest678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a huge sugar junkie, and before I joined My Fitness Pal I didn't realize how much a nibble here and there could add up. I actually make several Halloween treats last week to take camping with some friends, and I just finished eating the leftovers. :sad: I try to keep low calorie sweet snacks available, but the last week or so, I have fallen off the wagon. There's no denying it's hard, but good luck to you! :happy: